A real-time, web-based facility management system, Newtins' Member Maintenance, formerly known as i-grid, is for facility owners who are members of O.U.P.S. Through Member Maintenance, users can manage their facilities from the convenience of their personal computer.
To use Newtin Member Maintenance, you must:
- Be a voting member of O.U.P.S. and have a grid or polygon database
- Have internet access — high speed recommended
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® version 5.0 or higher
- Have Microsoft .NET installed
With Member Maintenance, users can maintain their specific database, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Users download the Member Maintenance executable and then supply the center with a username and password. An individual from the center will then contact the prospective user and walk them through the program.
Through Newtin Member Maintenance users can:
- Add new grid/polygon selections or delete/modify existing grid/polygon selections
- Able to set a birth and or death date to grids/polygons
- Instantly receive electronic printable copies of tickets, with a map, for their specified member code
- Ability to print out the entire grid database
If interested in the Newtin Member Maintenance program, please send an email to Tom Hackstedde at firstname.lastname@example.org.