A member of the underground technical committee is not subject to the disclosure requirements of sections 102.02 and 102.021 of the Revised Code by virtue of membership on the committee.
Added by 130th General Assembly File No. TBD, SB 378, §1, eff. 3/23/2015. title="3781.36 (Effective 3/23/2015) Duties of committee." (A) The underground technical committee shall do the following:
(1) Coordinate with the public utilities commission in carrying out its duties under Chapter 4913. of the Revised Code;
(2) Provide subject matter expertise when requested during inquiries conducted under section 4913.09 of the Revised Code;
(3) Review reports in accordance with section 4913.15 of the Revised Code;
(4) Make recommendations under sections 4913.15 and 4913.16 of the Revised Code;
(5) Perform any additional duties as may be required under this chapter.
(B) The committee shall meet as necessary to carry out its duties and meet the time-period requirements of division (B) of section 4913.15 of the Revised Code, but not less than once every three months. A majority of committee members constitutes a quorum.
Added by 130th General Assembly File No. TBD, SB 378, §1, eff. 3/23/2015.