(A) The underground technical committee shall do the following:
(1) Coordinate with the public utilities commission in carrying out its duties under Chapter 4913. of the Revised Code;
(2) Provide subject matter expertise when requested during inquiries conducted under section 4913.09 of the Revised Code;
(3) Review reports in accordance with section 4913.15 of the Revised Code;
(4) Make recommendations under sections 4913.15 and 4913.16 of the Revised Code;
(5) Perform any additional duties as may be required under this chapter.
(B) The committee shall meet as necessary to carry out its duties and meet the time-period requirements of division (B) of section 4913.15 of the Revised Code, but not less than once every three months. A majority of committee members constitutes a quorum.
Added by 130th General Assembly File No. TBD, SB 378, §1, eff. 3/23/2015.