(A) The public utilities commission shall, in consultation with the underground technical committee, adopt rules under section 111.15 of the Revised Code to carry out this chapter. The rules shall include all of the following:
(1) Guidelines for consistent application of fines and penalties under this chapter;
(2) Tracking compliance of persons on whom fines or penalties have been imposed under this chapter;
(3) The required contents of the underground utility damage prevention grant program established under section 4913.31 of the Revised Code;
(4) The gathering, review, and acceptance of applications for a grant under section 4913.31 of the Revised Code;
(5) The dispensation and tracking of money from the underground facilities protection fund;
(6) The committee's duties, including rules that establish the committee's operation, meeting schedule, and voting procedures;
(7) The contents of the annual report required under section 4913.43 of the Revised Code;
(8) The process related to collecting the registration under section 4913.03 of the Revised Code.
(B) The commission may adopt rules establishing the following:
(1) Procedures for conducting inquiries under section 4913.09 of the Revised Code;
(2) Any other duties for the underground technical committee pursuant to section 3781.36 of the Revised Code.
Added by 130th General Assembly File No. TBD, SB 378, §1, eff. 3/23/2015.