OHIO811 is the communication link between those who are planning to excavate and our member utilities who wish to protect those facilities from excavation-related damage.
Through our state-of-the-art call center and robust public education and outreach programs, OHIO811 is at the forefront of enhancing public safety and protecting the environment by helping to prevent damage to Ohio’s critical network of underground infrastructure.
We believe in our employees and strive to provide fair, honest, and equal treatment with a commitment to training, education, and opportunity for advancement in a safe and secure environment.
We Are Hiring
|Customer Service Representative||North Jackson, OH|
- Great work-life balance
- Attractive wage and compensation packages
- Opportunities for yearly bonuses
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance Programs for Employee, Spouse and Children
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
OHIO811 is an equal opportunity employer
OHIO811 is an equal opportunity employer. OHIO811 does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please contact OHIO811 Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-311-3692, ext. 4761.