Allows excavators to confirm the status of their dig notification responses by each OHIO811 member utility, thus closing the communication loop.
This section is for Contractor/excavators, homeowners & facility owners to check the status of your reference number response from the facility owners that were notified on your notification request prior to digging.
You can check the positive responses for your notifications (please be sure to have your OHIO811 ticket number handy:
- Calling 800-445-3894
- OHIO811 App
Allows each facility owner to communicate to the excavator the status of their notification request, thus closing the communication loop.
This section is for facility owners to post their response codes on the notification requests they receive through OHIO811 within the 48 hour notice.
You can post the positive responses for your notifications (please be sure to have your OHIO811 ticket number handy:
Contact the Ohio811 team at email@example.com for further information.
OHIO811 Positive Response Codes effective March 1, 2021
- 001- No Conflict – Underground facilities operated by this member are not in conflict based on information provided in the Excavation Request.
- 002- Marked – Underground facilities operated by this member at the site of proposed excavation have been marked up to the privately owned facility.
- 003- Excavator Request Cancelled (CNCL) – Excavator has cancelled this excavation request.
- 004- Locator Coordination – Locate request has not been completed. Locator has/will contact the excavator to coordinate markings.
- 005- Facility Owner or Operator Coordination – Locate request has not been completed. Facility Owner or Operator will contact the excavator to coordinate markings.
- 006- High Profile or Critical Facility – Facility Owner or Operator requests to be present for the excavation in accordance with ORC 3781.31 (A). Excavator must provide notification of at least one full working day prior to commencing excavation.
- 007- Complex Project (LPRJ) – This response is designated for use with a Complex Project notification only.
- 008- Design Notification (DSGN) – Facility Owner or Operator has completed the design request in accordance with ORC 3781.27 (C) or 153.64 (B) (2).
- 009- Work Complete – The Facility Owner or Operator or their representatives has deemed the excavation to have been completed prior to the legal start date.
- 999- No Response (LATE) – The Facility Owner or Operator or its representatives has not posted a Positive Response prior to the legal start date. A “LATE” notification has automatically been sent to the Facility Owner or Operator.